We are committed to bringing the best life to our community by loving God and pouring into others. We believe that the best life is a life that is reconciled to God and reconciled to others.
- By committing to a transforming relationship with Jesus
- By conveying God's good news simply, creatively, and powerfully
- By worshiping Him with all we have and all we are
POUR INTO OTHERS
- By introducing them to Jesus
- By living in genuine, unified community with each other
- By sacrificing for our communities
THE NEXT 5 YEARS
We are deeply convicted that God is leading us to tear down walls between people and build bridges in their place in a one-mile radius around our building, specifically in the areas of:
- Racial reconciliation | restoring relationships strained by prejudice or ignorance
- Economic reconciliation | removing barriers society places between classes
- Generational reconciliation | facilitating inter-generational relationships and mutually-edifying conversation
- Social reconciliation | enfolding those society has relegated to the fringe
We see a future in which every Bammel member is a disciple and a disciple-maker.
We see a future in which the Bammel family provides hope to people who are desperately in need of it.
We see a future that includes the 1960 area and Bammel church together under the reign of Jesus Christ.